[time-nuts] FCC politics vs their engineers...

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 18 06:36:55 EDT 2013

I remember a story told to me many years ago, about a discussion between an
American Astronaut and a Russian Cosmonaut.

It goes along something like this...

Astronaut to Cosmonaut:  " I wouldn't be happy sitting on the top of that
low technology rocket"

Cosmonaut to Astronaut: "I would rather that than sit at the top of a pile
of low bids"

Rob K