[time-nuts] GPSDO vs Rb standard

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Sep 18 19:37:57 EDT 2013

Hi John and Azelio,

The problem with the GPS 1PPS is the +/- 52ns sawtooth.  Without some magic hardware, you're left with using a stable 1PPS and then calibrating that to the correct frequency.  If my software does what my math says it does, then my OCXO is very close to correct.  Testing is time consuming to say the least.

Bob