[time-nuts] Looking for Thunderbolt 10 MHZ GPSDO units

Bob Burchett Bob.Burchett at EEonTheWeb.com
Thu Sep 19 11:52:56 EDT 2013

We are building a VHF radio system that we intend to be simulcast when
completed; we need 2 or 3 more of the (used to be!) low cost used
Thunderbolt GPSDO units to get our sites on the same frequency using this as
a standard. We already have the Larsen antennas ready; now just hunting like
3 more of the Thunderbolt receivers; anyone got some to sell?  Call me!

Robert L. "Bob" Burchett WB6SLC

22826 Mariposa Ave.

Torrance CA 90502

Direct line: 310.534.4456