[time-nuts] GPS with 10KHz output

Bill Reed breed at otelco.net
Thu Sep 19 22:24:15 EDT 2013

Hi Merv,

Thanks. I will try one.

This is a great group!

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Merv Thomas
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:01 PM
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] GPS with 10KHz output

Hi Bill,

I have a number of these modules purchased from the particular eBay source
you gave a link for.  They work well but I never found a way to keep their
data output as NMEA as they seem to revert to Binary on power down.  However
if it is just the 10KHz output you want from them or their Binary data
stream they should be fine in my humble opinion.  I have a small batch file
that commands them into NMEA once powered up but nothing to save this
setting.

Merv  VK6BMT