[time-nuts] HP5061B Beam Tubes

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:52:19 EDT 2013

Tom
I added 10 degrees and used the built in temp sensor in the tube as a
gauge. So its sort of accurate to say 10 degrees. I remember evaluating the
temp several ways.
I did not return it to original temp as I believed at the time I was baking
out the last few Cs.
What your saying in the threads very interesting. But don't have time to go
back and adjust or reconnect the old oven controller. I would have to look
at all of that again to see whats needed. I did this about 2 years ago its
in the time nuts archive I suspect.
Regards
Paul.