[time-nuts] VNG in a Box

Murray Greenman denwood at orcon.net.nz
Tue Sep 24 14:31:11 EDT 2013

My ears are burning... was someone talking about one of my projects?

VNG in a Box is a fairly old project by now, although the design and code
are still available. Essentially it's 'payware', so while not entirely open
source, you can get to own the source code for very little.

If anyone has questions about the project, just send me an email.

By the way, if you're looking for a good homebrew GPS Reference (VNG in a
Box is a lot more than that), try my Simple GPSDO:

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MICRO/SIMPLE/SimpleGPS.htm

73,
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU