[time-nuts] First success with very simple, very low cost GPSDO, under $8

d0ct0r time at patoka.org
Mon Apr 14 12:27:11 EDT 2014

I was experimenting with the same setup for STM32 MCU. This
microprocessor has accept the sine wave from external OCXO or GPSDO. No
problem with this. The only thing: I was need to start MCU from slow
"watch" crystal first. And then switch it to work to external one. In
another case I got incorrect timing settings for MCU. Later, I decide to
implement LTC6957-3 chip to "share" REFCLOCK source, since that chip has
two equal CMOS-level outputs.
Unfortunately I have no tool to measure the phase noise and jitters on
each setup.

--
WBW,

V.P.