[time-nuts] FS700 Loran-C Frequency Standard Schematics

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 20 14:29:24 EDT 2014

Nigel,

On 04/20/2014 03:43 PM, GandalfG8 at aol.com wrote:
> Hi Magnus
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I was aware of that, and the $35 previously mentioned in the time-nuts
> archives for an original manual from SRS doesn't sound too bad, but  they don't
> seem to list the FS700 these days and for some other  kit they now have the
> manuals priced at $100 each.
>
> I was hoping to find a less expensive option:-)

Let's see if there is a scanner available to handle the fold-outs.

My HP5370C scanner (read that number once more!) doesn't do that size
and I have not figured out a good way to have schematics partially
scanned and joined together. The one program, hugin, that seems to join
photos doesn't work with scanned schematics.

Cheers,
Magnus