[time-nuts] Phase noise and geomagnetism

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Apr 28 18:22:33 EDT 2014

Hi Antonio:

There's a sheet metal bender up the road from me and one of their customers was HP.  The metal had special magnetic
properties and was used to shield an HP oscillator, don't remember which one, but maybe one of the Cs units.  So for
that unit a change in the very small Earth's magnetic filed would not make much difference.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Sensors.shtml#Magnetic

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com