[time-nuts] 74HCT9046A Max. Operating Frequency

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Tue Apr 29 23:01:57 EDT 2014

Him Daniel,
the chip all 74HC4046, HC7046 and the HC9046 are well designed and
working fine for the application for which they were designed for, but
of course if you trying to used for something else you may run into
problems. Roland best describes the funtion of the chip in details with
many
examples:http://books.google.com/books/about/Phase_Locked_Loops_6_e_Design_Simulation.html?id=WjNy3RX9xcAC
73
Alex