[time-nuts] Trimble Studio maps loading error

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:40:37 EDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Chris Wilson <chris at chriswilson.tv> wrote:

> I  am  trying Trimble Studio V 1.26.0 dated 6/11/2014 and when I press
> the MAP button I get the error in this screen shot:

Chris, I do not have a Trimble, but the error is usually caused by your
Internet Explorer being out-of-date.  If you are using XP, you may wish to
upgrade to IE 8, run it once, make it the default, and then try the
Studio.  You can then switch to another browser if you wish,

As support for XP ended some time ago, you may need to search on the MS
site, or you can use this download from CNet: http://cnet.co/USpBMp

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane