[time-nuts] Lady Heather error when going full screen

John Miles john at miles.io
Sun Aug 3 14:44:01 EDT 2014

This error is caused when you try to maximize the window to fullscreen, but
the dimensions of the windowed mode you're running in don't correspond to an
available fullscreen resolution on your system.  It's fairly common when
migrating from one machine to another.   You'll need to use the command line
to specify a display size/resolution option that will work with your new
system's video drivers.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC