[time-nuts] multipath on GPS

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Aug 9 07:15:54 EDT 2014

To take out the reflection angle variation between satellite and
reflector, I think that using cables can help, so that it is possible
to experiment with the multipath sensitivity of the receiver. The
experiment then can continue using a real reflector. The satellites'
position is known and maybe this can be used in computations. At the
moment it seems an interesting experiment to me.