[time-nuts] WWVB for Time Nuts

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Aug 9 19:20:22 EDT 2014

Hi:

When I was in high school I built an oscilloscope from a kit made by Electronic Instrument Co. (EICO).
AFAICR Dumont had some patent that the kit avoided.
ARAIK you can build any patented device for you own use.

The reason I like patents is that they explain many things that books avoid.
Time delay beam steering antennas (frequency independent unlike phased array antennas) (Fenwick) are patented but even
today not in antenna books.
If you want to know what makes something a geodesic dome read the patent.  I have a tall stack of books and none of them
spell it out.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com