[time-nuts] VLF Phase-tracking receivers.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:01:20 EDT 2014

OK now I am on a real keyboard. the ole iphones a bit small.
I was indeed aware that the subs use msk 20-50hz as I have measured in the
past.
But avoided the details on the small keyboard. I have also used several of
the military radios when I was in the Navy. Far to many years ago.
NAA thats maybe 100 miles a way can be easily detected with a diode and
tuned circuit.
All that said I have absolutely no real detail on the quality  and
stability of the signal. Subs do need a stable signal. But I know really
nothing.
I know Paul has suggested that just maybe the signal would be useful.
Regards
Paul WB8TSL