[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:49:16 EDT 2014

David
Yes I have seen various comments and documents describing MSK that way.
But have to say the tracor 900 does not use that method to establish a
reference.
Its a few opamps perhaps one side acting as a phase delay summing with the
original and hitting a BPF. all of that running at 100Hz center frequency.
Through this magic the 900 could use NAA as a phase tracking reference.
Its as if its a classic phase doubler. The documentation almost speaks to
that.
Its seriously simple.
Regards
Paul.