[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Aug 16 14:56:35 EDT 2014

On 16 Aug 2014 at 13:35, paul swed wrote:

> Kenneth on the opamps that is correct.
> But I put little U's to indicate phase. They actually represent the top half of
> the input cycle.

Yes, I saw those, but unless I am mistaken, you didn't add a "U" after the
second opamp, which would have returned the phase to the input's.

> In the top path it inverts once.

I see twice: once through the first op amp and again through the second one.
The second one then outputs to the IF.

Anyway, to me, it is a very interesting and simple circuit.

I LIKE "simple". I am a great believer in the KISS principle.

Ken W7EKB