[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

Paul Davis ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Mon Aug 18 11:17:37 EDT 2014

Nat Semi App Note 72 page 18, par. 6.4 shows the configuration for bandpass active filter.  This matches the last LM3900 stage, so you would seem to be correct.  The shift in filter frequency for 200bps is because the higher modulation rate results in a greater frequency shift. It's like 50hz instead of the 25hz of the 100bps rate.

Paul