[time-nuts] MH370 Doppler (Magnus Danielson)

Joe Leikhim jleikhim at leikhim.com
Fri Aug 22 23:10:03 EDT 2014

You can probably find links to all of the data from the Duncan Steel Blog.

You might start by looking at the questions the group has posed in an open letter to the ATSB and Inmarsat. Frankly, the data Inmarsat released appear to be rather scant and some believe to be doctored not RAW.

I applaud those applying their rather extensive math skills at this problem, but from the outside, it appears to me that the problem is so very complex (error prone) and so many assumptions are being applied, that folks time would be better spent scouring the beaches for flotsam from the aircraft to wash up.

But I could be wrong, maybe some time-nuttery will set them straight to an answer!

It still bothers me that with all the space, ocean and ground based radar, sonar and imaging sensors, there is so little trace of the aircraft's travels that night. Somebody must have seen something. In fact some observers have reported seeing stuff, fire in the sky, low flying aircraft and even a fire bottle washed up on the beach in the Maldives, but so much stock is being put in the southward arc, that nobody is listening.

"Does anyone has the set of timing and doppler measurements, and position
of the observing satellite?

Cheers,
Magnus"

--