[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Dec 1 11:54:00 EST 2014

I've just won a "Symmetricom / Datum PRS45A PRS45-0001K - Single Cesium PRS-45 DS1" on ebay from a guy in the Netherlands.  It's listed as used in good working condition, so ebay should protect me if it's not.  Hopefully he has the training to get it to me.

It seems to also be known as a "TImeCesium".  I've been looking around on the internet, and I don't find a lot of information on these other than the user document on N4IQT's site.  Is anyone using one of these, and do you have the software for it?
Bob - AE6RV