[time-nuts] Z3805A: How correct a 1024 week date error?

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 19:39:48 EST 2014

I've acquired a "Z3805A converted to a 58503A" which, notwithstanding tracking, seems to believe that it is "17 March 1995".  I believe this is the famous "1024 week" issue.  Does anyone know how to spring the unit from it's historical bonds and get it to read the current date.  I have tried commands (via GPSCon) to do a factory reset and to enter the date manually, but without success.  Any experience would be appreciated.  Jim Robbins, N1JR