[time-nuts] Convert Stanford Research SR620 time-interval counter to SR625 ???

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:25:58 EST 2014

I certainly won't cry foul. There's places where rolling your own can put
key assets at risk - it I had 4 I would push the issue but I only have one
atomic reference and I'd rather not blow it up

If anyone has things they need blown up I am available for the cost of
beer. As electronics get more advanced and smaller they certainly have
become MUCH more delicate.