[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 16:29:57 EST 2014

On 5 Dec 2014 20:05, "Dave M" <dgminala at mediacombb.net> wrote:
> I finally took an ineterest in this thread, because I have needed (rather
infrequently) a way to get LED light from a PCB to a front panel.  I
Googled "flexible light pipe" (no quotes in the Google search) and got
loads of hits for them.  So, I guess they're called "pipes" after all.

I can't help feeling that the name(s) of the device(s) that will allow one
to get light from an LED on a PCB to a front panel is a bit off-topic. I
think it is fair to say we have ascertained that different people call them
by different names, and searching using Google with different names will
likely bring benefits over searching with one name.

IMHO, we should close this particular part of the thread.


More information about the time-nuts mailing list