[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Dec 5 20:37:49 EST 2014

Hi Magnus,
I'll certainly do that, but I'm waiting to pull the panels until I know that it works.  I don't want a finger pointing at me saying I broke it.  The reason I posed the question was that I'm wondering if this thing, at 11 1/2 years old, is on it's last dying legs.  But, I suppose I won't find that out until it's powered up and I can download the status string.  What will I be looking for?  I think I've read something about ion pump current from past posts about rehabilitating an old Cs standard.  I'll have to go back through that thread.

Bob