[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 07:56:03 EST 2014

Magnus and all,

Thanks for the heads up, the Upload Instruction link has been fixed.

The short of it:
click on the "Upload File" button, use "manuals" for both login and
password, enter your email and any message for me (optional), select your
file, fill the info the fields about the document as suggested and click
"Upload".

Didier KO4BB

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org