[time-nuts] tcxo

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Sun Dec 7 15:53:48 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm experimenting a bit with time keeping.
For that I use cheap low power hardware like raspberry pies and
arduinos.
I noticed that the accuracy of a crystal makes a big difference. Did a
bit of googling and I learned that a txco may help solve that.
Something that keeps a constant temperature that is that I can then
glue/solder to the crystal of those systems.
My question now is: does anyone know of a simple schema for such a
thing?
I'm not entirely new to soldering but large schemas with lots of
components are a bit daunting as I don't have the background knowledge
to debug them if I soldered something wrong.

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail är ett flexibel redskap för att följa en eller flera logfiler, utföra
kommandon, filtrera, färglägga, sammanfoga, o.s.v...