[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:59:26 EST 2014

For those of you that have gotten the BeagleBone Black up and
running as an ntp server with the 1PPS signal input in kernel space,
what gpio input pin is being used?

I guess I am asking if the kernel "pps-gpio" has a specific preferred pin,
or whether it can be mapped to any available gpio pin.

Thanks,
--- Graham / KE9H

==