[time-nuts] PRS-45A

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Dec 9 19:45:53 EST 2014

Thanks Bob,
I got the Monitor software just now.  The unit has 92,902 hours on it, which is a bit over 10.6 years.  I need to head out the door, but here are a few values from the screen.  I'll figure out how to get a status log out of it later.
Clock Servo:Ramsey Error 0 mvRabi Error -1 mvOCXO CV 3151 mvDeviation 194
Zeeman Servo:Ramsey Error 0 mvRabi eError -28 mvC Field CV -32 mv
Cesium Oven 4.80 VEM Voltage 8.00 VIon Pump 23 uAC-Field 19.10 mAIonizer 0.87 VMass Spec 14.10 V
The monitor checks every 10 seconds, so these are a bit dynamic.  So, is this in good health, or do I need to worry?
Bob