[time-nuts] KS problem

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Dec 10 15:15:54 EST 2014

Hi Charles,
These hiccoughs match the ones I was getting comparing the KS to my homegrown GSPDO, so I don't think there's any chance it's the PRS45A.  I was wondering if it might be the antenna.  My homegrown unit uses the same antenna via a GPS Source MS-14 splitter, but the LEA-6T in my homegrown is probably a better receiver than the UT+.  I'll have to pull the splitter out of the circuit to see if the KS doesn't like it.  Maybe I'll just try a different port first, as that's easier.

Bob