[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:54:17 EST 2014

Dan:

When you forced/locked the CPU frequency at 1 GHz, did you by any chance
measure what it did to the CPU case/package temperature?  Or current drain?

I note that you used BBB pin P8.7 for PPS input.  That allowed you to use
it for either
pps-gpio or TIMER4 pps-gmtimer, by just changing the pin-mux?

--- Graham

==