[time-nuts] gravity, space and time

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Fri Dec 12 16:42:59 EST 2014

When LIGO was announced I read up on it as much as I could.
The problems seemed enormous.

Bob Darlington mentioned shock mounts. That in itself seemed
like a show stopper.

Then I think there was some kind of accident. Anyway
these guys did finish the LIGO. But unfortunately
no space differential was measured. What an incredible
experiment.

-G