[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Sun Dec 14 14:59:35 EST 2014

> > On my rpi the jitter is between 2 and 10us iirc but it is a while since
> > I tested it. A quick peak shows me currently 3us jitter. Not bad for a
> > userspace solution imho.
>

> Really?   The PPS to GPIO interface is handles in user space?  It is not
> interrupt driven?

Yes it is. But, until today, I used a software solution which
interfaces the interrupt to ntp. I did that because I hate recompiling
kernels and the pps code for rpi+gpio was not in the main distrio.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti at home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu