[time-nuts] schematics of frequency counter

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 07:44:30 EST 2014

Hi  Bob,

   You are right. My analog circuit skill is so limited, I need to be
realistic.  I will make some modification to the circuit according to the
suggestions from you guys when new board is going to make. I've sent the
MV89A board to the factory and got 2 3db attenuators from minicircuit.

   However, I'm still wondering why SRS/Agilent/Fluke dont use high speed
opamp(something like LMH6624). They all choose jfet + opamp to convert the
impedance.