[time-nuts] Soekris without a GPS receiver.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Dec 27 16:26:54 EST 2014

Hi

The last release I see of NTPns is from 2008. The notes are from 2005. That’s a *long* time in Internet years. Is this the release you are trying to use?

There are a number of security (and otherwise) issues with NTP that have come up over that time period …

PHK is in the middle of a re-write of NTP so you may have something more recent.

Bob