[time-nuts] KS24361 Ulrich Z83XX software mod works

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Dec 28 15:10:21 EST 2014

Hi

My first vote would be for merging Z38xx into Lady Heather. This from the lazy guy who is *not*offering to do all the work. I would be perfectly willing to beta test the results on this option or any of the others.

My second vote would be for open sourcing the Z38xx program stand alone so it could be updated and a few of the bugs worked on.

My third vote would be for keeping it closed source but under active development.

I would very much *not* want to see it go away.

Bob