[time-nuts] Sample "R" script for ADEV under Linux wanted

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Feb 3 06:20:24 EST 2014

EFC DAC values can be directly translated into frequency (use the ADEV
"y" form) knowing the EFC voltage/frequency relation (a simple
constant most of the time). If the time stamping reveals that the
sampling is exactly uniform then you can get rid of the time stamp too
and simply assume that sampling interval. The reference source is your
GPS receiver, not an ideal one for tau in the seconds range.