[time-nuts] Ovenair OSC 49-38B

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Feb 3 14:34:27 EST 2014

> Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:31:36 -0600
> From: dth854 <dth854 at airmail.net>
>
> I have one of these oscilators and wanted to test it. I saw your post
> on time-nuts, do you still have the connection information and did
> you find a schematic?
>
> Thanks for any help you can give.
>
> Dave T

Dave, if you download the service manual for the EIP Microwave model 545A
counter, you'll have all the connections and the specs as well.  The OSC
49-38B oscillator has an alternate part number of 2030010-03, and is used in
the EIP 545A counter as a time base option.
Download the counter manual at
www.qsl.net/n/n9zia//test/EIP_545A_Service_Manual.pdf?

It's about a 47 Mb download, so if you're on dialup, let me know and I'll
extract the details for you.
Happy downloading!
Dave M