[time-nuts] LORAN-C Boat-Anchor

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Feb 3 15:52:39 EST 2014

I noticed an interesting Loran-C boat-anchor on eBay:

	http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAYTHEON-RAYNAV-6000-LORAN-C-/230577121042?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item35af77a712&vxp=mtr

It looks clearly similar to the Micrologic ML 200 I have, but I
think this is a later revision.

The ML 200 I have is based on the Intel 4004 - the worlds first
microprocessor, but  I have no idea what's inside the one on eBay.

Interestingly, the ML 200 can lock on the 4-digit european GRIs
but it is not much actual use to a timenut, it is mostly a
boat-anchor...