[time-nuts] housing multiple GPS timing receivers in the same box.

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Tue Feb 4 12:32:26 EST 2014

Get a signal splitter from minicircuits specifically designed with a
passband tailored for GPS that has DC pass-through to power the antenna and
LNA. If you can't find one that has DC pass-through then you will need to
add a power injector to power the antenna/LNA.

Here: http://www.minicircuits.com/pages/npa/ZAPD-2DC+.pdf