[time-nuts] GPS W/10KHz

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Feb 10 20:59:47 EST 2014

I would be happy to say a T'Bolt replacement for $250 even $300. I know
$100 was a great price but think about it. If the T'bolt has not existed
and you had to pay $250 or $300 would you have to get the same results ?

I would have, I may not have 1 running and two spares, but I would have
spent the $'s

-pete