[time-nuts] Full Moon Curse

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Feb 17 17:39:26 EST 2014

Hi Tom:

Just watched the hour video talk.  It's a must see for any time nut. He goes into all sorts of things including General
Relativity.  He's a great speaker.
He also found the Soviet rover that was missing since the 1970s because the sensitivity of their setup is about 70 times
better than any previous lunar ranging system.
It includes a gravity meter that phenomenal.
They use a 100 nS gate on the photo detector and must change it for every return pulse to account for all sorts of
things including the moon to telescope distance,  the tectonic plate height which is a function of Solar and Lunar
tides, local gravity (the position of the dome changes that), barometric pressure pushes down on the bed rock, etc.
It's on the UCSD page I linked before and also on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLCqBSdheB8#t=3505

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com