[time-nuts] New WWVB modulation format receivers (NOT)

John Marvin jm-tnut at themarvins.org
Fri Feb 21 00:08:42 EST 2014

I have an OpenHPSDR Hermes and it has no problem receiving WWVB;
however, since I live in Fort Collins - Colorado, part of the success
might just be the strong signal. I wonder if I could just stick a piece
of wire into one of the channel inputs of a 192Khz sample rate audio
interface (especially if it had a good low noise mic preamp) and decode
WWVB from baseband audio!

John
AC0ZG