[time-nuts] comparing two clocks

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 22 19:57:25 EST 2014

Hi Jim,

On 23/02/14 01:10, Jimmy D. Burrell wrote:
> Hmmm... Magnus thank you for your comments. The 5 ns figure is certainly helpful. My 1980 manual from HP just says "Time Interval" A -> B = 0 ns to 10E7 seconds. Not very helpful.
>
> May I ask where you found your 1992 reference? Perhaps you have a link?

I found this manual:
http://www.ko4bb.com/Manuals/Racal/Racal-Dana_1991-1992-UserManual.pdf

I now see that I read of the common mode line.

I don't have one of these. It should be trivial enough to put two
references at just about near same rate and see how their through-zero
beat behaves.

Cheers,
Magnus