[time-nuts] GPSDO with all-digital phase/time measurement?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Feb 27 10:55:34 EST 2014

Hi Hal,

I've reviewed this a bit and I used the wrong terminology.  Either Timer1 or Timer3 can use the T1CKI input as a clock.  Along with that, the CCP1 or CCP2 pin can be used to trigger a capture of the timer in use into the CCPR1 or CCPR2 register pair.  I had considered this as an interrupt function, but after looking at the manual, it's a matter of switchable dedicated hardware.  Sorry for the bad info.

Bob