[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 22:03:52 EST 2014

Looks like I win the fiver.
Johns created a great board for the 5370.
However you can't just turn the 5370 off as this lazy person is used to.
Plus I really have to say after a full day of time-nuttery I won't remember
to shut the linux down.
So thats the need good old shutdown controlled by the power off button.
But as Tom says please send the thoughts to John.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL