[time-nuts] Hp 5060A C-field

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:51:16 EST 2014

Corby
Having a good time tinkering with the 5061. Did change the resistors for
the cfield regulator so that its much close to the schematic and am
experimenting with that.
The system does seems to be able to be tuned through a stable position that
reduces the drift to 2 min/10ns drift and the CS is slow compared to the
5065 RB set to loran C when its on the air.
I do have a older synth div board. No thumbwheel switches. It appears to me
to be jumpered at 8634. I think that may be wrong. The book says 2095 for
atomic time.
Appreciate your thoughts.
Regards
Paul