[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt 1pps

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:17:17 EST 2014

Since I had a couple of spare RS-232 driver gates, I built a simple PPS extender/level shifter in my Thunderbolt Monitor kit. It is not as general purpose (not configurable) as the Fat PPS kit from TAPR, but it works well for the Thunderbolt. You could easily build the circuit on a piece of perf board using the DIP version of the chip.

Didier KO4BB

 WWW.KO4BB.com

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.