[time-nuts] OT - Old Hatfield 2105 Step attenuator specs

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 6 09:25:05 EST 2014

Hi Guiseppi I think I have some papers on them somewhere.I cant remember the
model numbers. If you are refering to the units in blue crackle diecast case
with miniature toggle switches the spec max frequency is 150MHz from memory.
I did plot one some time ago on my Spectrum Analyser and TG, They are usable
to 200MHz with reduced accuracy.

Alan
G3NYK.