[time-nuts] OT - Old Hatfield 2105 Step attenuator specs

David t_list_1_only at braw.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 03:52:57 EST 2014

Alan, good point I'd forgotten Pascall inherited this attenuator, I've a
vague recollection of using Hatfield ones decades ago and suspect the
spec was similar to:
http://ijkscopes.com/PDF_image/Pascall%20PDF/AC701_AC702.pdf
RS components retailed these for many years so that may be another
source for an older data sheet

Giuseppi, with any old attenuator its worth a DC resistance check to see
if one of the attenuator sections has not been fried over the years.
Should be easy enough to fix if somebody has been careless, I recall it
being made with standard wire ended resistors, 1.8 W or something similar.
David
--

Message: 5