[time-nuts] WAAS.....

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jan 9 13:21:39 EST 2014

brian at lloyd.com said:
> navigation system that is going up. For that matter, is anyone running one
> of the new multi-system receivers? I notice that Garmin is selling them as a
> matter of course now. The prevalence of jamming might be the reason why.

Aren't the alternatives using frequencies that are very close?   Close enough
so one the same receiver can pick up all the satellites.  How much wider is
the total bandwidth?  Does the filter on a typical L1 antenna reject, or
maybe just weaken, any of the other systems?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.